Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting amirfarhan lifestation
home | pictures | zerotohundred | teamSublime | designs | blogger
.: picture of you/webcam feed here!:.


Archives December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Heylow ppl,congratulations to those whom well,got their PMR results,no matter how bad it is,you know you tried your best rite?

So,anyway my life today is ok.Got my first ever problem in work solved and i got a nice Good job from my supervisor which kept my mood up all day really.Its not that easy you know!~ making sure a year worth of invoices,credit notes,debit notes and reconcile everything for a summary.I did that ^^

Oh ya,tommorow im going to bring my digicam to work,so i can take some pictures about my office,and how i go there and stuff..its gonna be nice ^^
stay tuned ya?



Bosstrain at 9:33 PM