Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting amirfarhan lifestation
home | pictures | zerotohundred | teamSublime | designs | blogger
.: picture of you/webcam feed here!:.


Archives December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Who ever reading this,can do me a favour,i got a hot friend who is competing in a contest at the MalaysiaCollege website.Her name is Ada Chee Chui Mei,just call her Chui Mei

For those who play DOTA,she is a pretty good resemblance with Crystal Maiden (C.M = C.M)
Here's step by step on how to help me to help her to help me get a free lunch :P

First,all you gotta to do is~
1 - Go to http://www.myc.com.my
2 - Click on the MYC Softlens Comfort Fresh Face 2006 banner which you could see straight
after loading the page.
3 - dont fill in the details on the page you are in now,click VOTE FOR THE 12 FRESH FACES
HERE!.On that page,then you fill in the details
4 - my fourth instruction is make sure you vote the right person,coz if not..she is gonna kil
meh.Dont go astray and vote another chick or hunk.. ^^

Thank you guys,please help me to help her help me.. hahahaha


Bosstrain at 11:53 PM