Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting amirfarhan lifestation
home | pictures | zerotohundred | teamSublime | designs | blogger
.: picture of you/webcam feed here!:.


Archives December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007

Saturday, March 04, 2006







Ah,another day..ill be heading back hometown later today.
Anyway just wanted to blog about something today.

Im offically a global mod for this new forum I went (http://www.fyzi.com/sforum)
hehehe,why not you guys take a look.

Nothing much happened today.. Oh god..sometime I wish I was borned in a very rich family so I could get myself a Mazda RX-7 FD.. yeah.. one day la
Had tons of fun,went to Jimbo's house for some GT4 action with Sung..Russell Peters is the bomb man!

ah thats all for tonite,really busy with editting.
ciao

-mir
rottorrrrrrryyymun..sterrrrrrrr

SongOfTheDay - Faye Wong - Eyes on Me

Bosstrain at 3:01 AM